1. Cookie files (further referred to as “Cookies”) are small pieces of digital data, especially text files that are stored in the user’s device and are intended to help the user navigate the website kosmetyki.drirenaeris.pl. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they come from, their expiration date which determines how long the cookie will be stored in the user’s device, and an ID number. Cookies which are used on websites and web pages can only be associated with the browser of a specific device (anonymous user), and do not themselves provide the user's name and surname.
2. Cookie files are sent to and retrieved from the website user’s browser by the website’s operator Kosmetyczne Instytuty Dr Irena Eris Sp. z o.o. (Dr Irena Eris Skin Care Institutes), ul. Puławska 107a , 02-595 Warszawa.
3. Cookies are used to:
• compile statistical records to get a better understanding of users’ browsing habits in order to be able to enhance the website’s layout and content,
• personalize the website based on individual user’s preferences and optimize the browsing experience; in particular, cookies allow the server to recognize the user’s device and display the personalized website according to the user’s needs,
• optionally, to maintain a valid session after logging in, so that the user does not have to authenticate themselves by providing his/her login and password on entering every subsite.
4. The website kosmetyki.drirenaeris.pl uses two basic types of cookies, "session" (or transient) cookies and “persistent" (permanent) cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookie files which are preserved in the user’s device until the user logs out, leaves the website, or closes the browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s device for a time specified in the cookie settings, or until they are deleted by the user.
5. Web browsing software (Internet browsers) usually allows cookies to be stored in the user’s device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. In particular, users can set their browser not to accept cookies automatically, or to notify the user each time a cookie file is downloaded to the user’s browser. To view more cookie options and manage cookies, see your Internet browser settings.
6. Cookies downloaded to the user’s device can also be used by the website operator’s business partners.
7. In order to manage cookie file settings, select the Web browser you are using and follow the instructions:
• Internet Explorer
• iOS (Safari)
• Windows Phone
All regulations concerning cookie files are included in the Telecommunication Law act.